By booking a reservation with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to our policies.
Our policies are subject to change without notice. In the event of any conflict, the policies listed here on our website shall be deemed the most current and in effect.
RATES: We do our best to ensure that our website and third-party websites display the most current rates, including any specials or promotions. If you make your reservation on a third-party website (such as booking.com or expedia.com), that website is responsible for providing customer service for your reservation. Our rates change based on season, occupancy, and other factors. No rate or room can be held without a confirmed, paid reservation. Promotions, discount offers, and specials do not apply to already booked reservations.
A two-night minimum stay may apply.
If you cancel or reschedule your reservation, any new reservation(s) will be made at the then-current rate.
DEPOSITS: All reservations are paid in full at the time of booking, using a major credit card.
CANCELLATIONS: If you need to cancel, please notify us in writing, ideally by replying to the confirmation email with details of your cancellation or reschedule request. We recommend purchasing trip insurance from your preferred provider.
All cancellations incur a $50 cancellation fee. Reservations are nonrefundable within 14 days of arrival, but we will attempt to refund any dates that we are able to rebook on your behalf with a $50 service fee.
ARRIVAL / CHECK-IN / DEPARTURE / CHECK-OUT: We cannot guarantee that your room will be ready before 4:00 PM on the day of your arrival.
You may enjoy our grounds and common areas on the day of your departure after vacating your room, but our housekeeping staff require the room be clear of your personal belongings promptly at 11:00 AM. A late check-out option (at noon) is available for an additional charge. If you continue to occupy the room past 11:00 AM, you will be charged the late check out fee. We reserve the right to charge an additional night if you remain occupying the room after noon.
EARLY ARRIVAL & EARLY DEPARTURE: We can not guarantee a room will be available for an early arrival before 4:00 PM. In the event you need to check out before your confirmed departure date, you will still be responsible for the amount of your entire reservation.
MEALS: Breakfast service is available for overnight guests only at an additional charge and is not included in the rate for lodging. Guests who add a breakfast option while at the property will be charged for the options selected. Breakfasts are nonrefundable after 5:00 PM the day before.
Our kitchen processes dairy, nuts, soy, wheat, shellfish, and other food allergens. We cannot guarantee that there is no cross contact of allergens, and guests with specific food allergies should note this if consuming food prepared in our kitchen. We are not responsible for food-related allergic reactions.
ALLERGEN FREE PROPERTY: We are a 100% smoke free property.
We strive to be allergen free for the enjoyment of all guests. We make every attempt to use scent-free, natural, nontoxic, and biodegradable cleaning products. We do not use air fresheners. Our in-room amenities may have limited, subtle natural scents derived from all-natural plant-based essential oils.
PET FREE PROPERTY: We do not have the facilities to accommodate pets, but are happy to assist you in making alternate arrangements for their boarding during your stay.
PROPERTY DAMAGE: Guests will be held responsible for property damages and special cleaning charges resulting from negligence, carelessness or misuse of the property. A cleaning fee of at least $150 will apply for cleaning of smoke and cigarette debris from a room. The credit card on file will be charged for any excessive damage beyond usual wear and tear.
LIABILITY WAIVER: Neither the property owners nor managers are responsible for any personal injury, property damage, and/or theft. By staying at the property, guests agree to hold the property owners and managers harmless in the case of any injury or damage.
CHILDREN AND ADDITIONAL GUESTS: We want every guest to enjoy a peaceful stay at our inn. Unfortunately, our facility is not equipped for small children. Well-behaved children over the age of 10 may be accommodated and counted as a room occupant. If you reserve the entire inn at our regular rates, then we can accommodate children of all ages. Children may be accommodated during winter holidays with advanced notice, charged at the usual occupancy rates.
Our rooms can accommodate 2 guests; our largest suites can accommodate up to 4 guests. We charge an additional charge for the third and fourth guest in a room, using existing beds. We do not offer cribs, roll-away beds, or cots. Should more than 2 people occupy a room, regardless of age or available beds, we reserve the right to charge an additional guest charge for each guest staying in excess of 2 whether or not those guests were indicated on the original reservation.
TRAVEL AGENTS and PRESS: We retain a credit card for all complimentary and/or reduced-rate stays provided to travel agents and members of the press based on the reciprocal nature of your stay (we are providing a discount or complimentary stay in exchange for the additional business and/or exposure you promise to provide for us). If we determine that you are unwilling or unable to provide the additional business and/or exposure you promised, then we reserve the right to charge your credit card on file within 90 days of your departure for the full amount of the reservation at rack rates. We kindly request that you provide documentation, within 45 days of your departure, to us in the form a tear sheet/link to online article or other press, reservations/referrals made, or other tangible evidence of your efforts to create additional business and/or exposure for us as promised when we arranged with you for the complimentary or discounted stay.
FULL PROPERTY, WEDDING, AND INCLUSIVE VACATION POLICIES:
- We attempt to make your full property rental, wedding, or inclusive vacation as hassle free as possible. We include lodging, food, and activities (basically everything except your clothing and personal items that you bring with you for your stay). Additionally, we include 18% gratuities for staff, servers, and vendors as appropriate for your itinerary. Under state law, we may not be able to include some alcohol, but we will disclose this to you during the creation of your personalized itinerary.
- Please reserve your dates at least 60 days in advance, but we suggest a minimum of 6 months to ensure the best experience. Full payment is required at the time of booking to confirm your dates and begin the creation of your personalized itinerary.
- We charge a $100 Cancellation Fee for all full-property, weddings or inclusive vacations in addition to any room cancellation charges.
- We strongly recommend ensuring that all rooms are reserved as soon as possible in order to avoid other guests booking a room during your stay. We do not hold dates or rooms without a confirmed, paid reservation.
- All wedding participants and guests must stay at the inn a minimum of 2 nights.
- We are unable to accommodate parties of more than 14 people at our inn.
- Inclusive package itineraries are confirmed and sent to you 120 days prior to your arrival or when we receive your nonrefundable payment in full. Itineraries are subject to change for conditions beyond our control (such as weather or failure of a vendor to provide services), but we will make every effort to ensure a positive and fulfilling experience for you and your guests in the event of any unexpected changes.
- Additional cleaning charges of up to $250 per room or common area (or the amount of the damage, whichever is greater) may apply to any damage or or the removal of excess trash left in rooms or common areas of the property that are not disposed of in provided trash receptacles.